Monday, January 17, 2011

0 Angles Make The Difference





This is Abrianna from Abrianna.com and frankly, she's more of the "cute girl next door" type than the drop dead gorgeous "yes my goddess" type that I've featured more often. But what intrigues me most about the above shots (click here for the full gallery) is that while Abrianna is always looking playful, the angle of the last two shots (and a few others from the gallery) places me in a rather distinct and specific position. Underneath her. So imagine yourself lying down on a bed and look at the picture above. What is happening? Can your imagination take you there? I know what is happening.

And I like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

- Noiva Man - Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates