Wednesday, December 29, 2010

0 Piper Fawn

One of the very first redheads I encountered on the internet was the young lady below, Piper Fawn. She actually went with several different names on a couple of different sites before making the mistake of setting up her own site: PiperFawn.com. Why a mistake? Well, I think most guys get more mileage out of sites that present a large variety of girls. But that's neither here nor there. Piper Fawn is still a beautiful young lady, with a girl next door sort of look, a well rounded body that isn't too thin and angular, and looks like something I'd want to sink my teeth... or maybe my cock, into.




Evidently, I wasn't the only one with the desire to screw this young bunny... lucky bastard.


Photos sourced from a variety of sites including PiperFawn.com and Karups.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

- Noiva Man - Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates