Thursday, December 23, 2010

0 A Purpose

Recently while browsing, I discovered a really awesome blog called "Cabbage Patch Dolls", which features beautiful women spread in a particular pose. I really liked this idea, and not everything should be whips and chains all the time. My problem with the "Cabbage Patch" is that it's not updated often enough! LOL True!

So I've decided to start posting from my own personal collection. I'm going to avoid the BDSM shots here, unless they are absolutely gorgeous, so don't worry. But have fun.

I know I'm going too!

If you are into the darker stuff, please visit my website or BDSM blog.

Yours Faithfully,

Michael Alexander

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

- Noiva Man - Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates