Thursday, December 30, 2010

0 Electric In Blue





The full gallery of Darien's shots are at Young Models. "Darien" is absolutely incredible and reminds us all that a girl doesn't need to be naked to be stunning... though I admit it helps. In any event, I liked this young lady because she reminded me of Katie Holmes, the quintessential "girl next door", before Katie was ruined by Tom Cruise and started doing all that weird Hollywood actor shit that turns those people into walking skeletons and mental retards.

Also, if anyone is wondering, in my latest novel "The Trip", the character Megan looks an awful lot like this young lady. Hmmm... maybe we know who I was looking at the day I introduced the character now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

- Noiva Man - Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates