Saturday, November 12, 2011

0 The Perfect Jacqueline - Olivia




This is Olivia from her gallery at TotallyNSFW.com. As everyone knows, I have a passion for redheads of anykind, real or not real, but this girl is even more like my character Jacqueline from "Tower of Terror" than any of the other red heads. It's a pretty vanilla story: toys, job, consensual, fun, that sort of thing. So even if you aren't into the dark stuff, you would probably enjoy it!

Here's a taste!

I was struggling. My eyes narrowed and my brow painfully tightened as I bit my tongue, trying desperately to work out the schedule. Too many days-off requests, with everyone wanting to go to Ren Faire! I threw down my pencil in disgust, leaning back in my chair and taking another sip of my Mountain Dew.

"Jeff?" I heard my name and I turned to the doorway. Jacqueline, one of my staff, was standing there with a mischievous smile on her face as she leaned against the doorframe. "You doing all right?" she asked me.

I sighed. "Yeah, I suppose. It's just this schedule. Everyone wants a weekend off during Ren Faire and I'm having trouble working it in." I shrugged.

Jacqueline laughed, a silvery bell sound that some how sounded sarcastic. "Well, you ARE the boss. You get all the hard jobs." She brushed an escaped strand of her gold strawberry hair out of her jade colored eyes.

I raised one eyebrow. "What do you want?" I asked suspiciously. Jacqueline was the one employee who got away with ordering me about, not to mention unbridled sarcasm. She had joked that it was the red hair. I'd do anything for a red head.

"I finished closing. Everyone's gone, including the Bowling Alley staff." She replied.

"Hmmm…tickets restocked? Counter replenished? Debris cleaned up?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes. All finished."

"So go home. Relax, go mentally torture someone else. I've got work to do."

"I'm not ready to go home yet. I haven't finished mentally torturing you." She replied, glancing around the office.

I paused and looked deeply at her. Her high cheek bones and angular face had always intrigued me, which probably explained why I had hired her. She looked fetching in her black polo and khaki capris, the later which wasn't quite policy, but I made allowances for Jacqueline.

"So what's on your mind, Jackie?" calling her by her nickname.

"That new game we got." She said abruptly.

"Tower of Terror? What about it?"

"I'm interested in it. How does it work?" She asked, moving across the office and taking a seat right next to my desk.

I leaned back in my chair. "Well, it's pretty simple. Those two metal rods that stick out of the control panel have a low voltage current in them, along with a high power motor that shakes a type of metal spring inside of the rod.. The faster the motor goes, the harder the rods shake. The goal is to get all the way up to max power without letting go." I explained.

"So you have to hold both handles, then?" she asked.

"Yes, or at least two people who are touching have to. If either let go, the power shuts off."

Jacqueline looked intrigued and I could see her inquisitive mind churning as she mulled over my explanation. "Is there a lot of electricity going through you?"

I laughed. "No. It's just enough to tell the game circuitry if you let go of the handles. You don't even feel it. Besides, the vibrations are enough, trust me."

"I see." She replied.

"Did I satisfy your curiosity?" I asked her.

"How long do you think the handles are?" she asked suddenly.

"Uh…I guess about six inches from the control panel, but the whole rod is about a foot long from the mounting point. Why?"

"How wide is the handle?" she asked, ignoring my question.

I sighed in exasperation. "Well, Jackie, you've walked by the game as much as I. Use your eyes or go measure the thing. Why is this important anyway?" I demanded.

"Just answer the question, Jeff!" she ordered, her eyes flashing with anger.

I shrugged. "Oh about an inch and a half, maybe two inches wide." I replied.

Jacqueline smiled and looked at me, her face beaming in delight.

"Uh-oh. I hate it when you get that look." I said, alarmed.

"I need to ask you a favor. A very important favor." She said, her voice dripping with honey.

I slid my chair away from her, caution writ large upon my face. "What kind of favor?" I asked, my voice suspicious.

She leaned forward, planting her freckled elbows on her khaki knees. "A very personal favor. Just for me." She batted her eye lashes seductively.

I knew I was doomed already. It wouldn't matter what she asked, I would do it. I knew I was weak, but she had wrapped me around her little finger months before, seeing which rules she could get away with breaking. I suppose it had happened at the hiring interview.

"So what's the favor?" I asked, my voice breaking, raising the flag of my surrender.

She grinned. "I want to play it."

"Huh? You want to play Tower of Terror?" I looked at her incredulously. "So go play it. It's after hours and you know staff is allowed to play any game off the clock."

She moved forward in her chair until the space between us was only a few inches. "No, Jeff. I want to play it in a very special way. And I'll need help." Her lower lip caught in her teeth.

A sudden image flashed through my mind and my eyes popped open. She couldn't! I opened my mouth but I merely stammered unintelligibly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

- Noiva Man - Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates