Wednesday, August 31, 2011

0 Honorable Mention





I try really hard to keep The Cream of Venus focused on the beauty of women. Which means that my picture standards are very high. So it's a rare occurrence to find a shot of a Cream of Venus girl with a guy here. Don't worry, I don't plan on changing that either. However every once in a while I stumble across a model who I can't really post as a Cream of Venus girl because... SHE'S DOING IT WITH A GUY! Worse, I can't find any other shots of her anywhere. So when I stumbled across Eileen of College Rules, I felt I needed to give her an honorable mention. Eileen would definitely qualify as one of the girls of The Cream of Venus, but I can only post two pics. So eat your heart out. And if you want to see the whole collection (admittedly with Eileen doing cock) then click here. Damn... she is SO cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

- Noiva Man - Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates