Thursday, February 3, 2011

0 The Perfect Entertainment Center




There is more to being considered the cream of venus than just stunningly good looks. It can also be about attitude. I don't remember the name of the model above, or where I even got the photos, but there was something about her that turned me on. I don't think she's as "physically" as beautiful as girls like Ariel or Alison Angel or Lia, but look at that smile, the posture, and that heart shaped rear end and tell me that if you were in that room, you'd rather have someone else. The girl pictured above is a handful in bed. You can tell just by looking at her. And yes, that counts for something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

- Noiva Man - Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates